Rochester Gauges 6580-00151 Sr Adjustable Gauge (6580-151)
4 BOLT GAUGE WITH ADJUSTABLE FLOAT FOR LOW PRESSURE TANKS (0 – 25 PSIG)
The 6500 Series Senior gauges are designed for use in low pressure tanks 0-25 psig [0-1,7Bar] containing diesel fuel, gasoline, fuel oil and lubricating oils.
Used in many applications such as construction equipment, stationary generators, boats, farm equipment and home heating.
General Information & Features
The 6500 Series Adjustable Senior gauges are available in gear-action models for top mounting.
The standard float is nitrile rubber. The gauge is mounted to a mating Senior flange 2 1⁄2″ bolt circle [63,5mm] using four 1⁄4″-28 x 9⁄16″ long bolts. The included gasket is Buna-N.
- Accuracy: Accuracy depends upon proper gauge sizing. Senior dials ±7%, TwinSite dials ±12%. Accuracy may be less depending upon tank shape. Accuracy may be less near full and empty. Accuracy may be less if tank is not level. This gauge is not to be used for filling. All accuracy estimates are expressed as a percent of full scale.
- Temperature: -40°F to 158°F, -40°C to 70°C.
- Humidity: Point exposed portions of gauge, less dial, for marine applications.
- Shock & Vibration: Suitable to mobile applications.
- Power: 0.5 watts maximum for TwinSite versions.
- Tank Pressure: Up to 25 PSIG [1,7 Bar].
- Approvals: These direct indicating gauges are UL listed for flammable liquids. Some models UL recognized for marine service.
Materials of Construction*
- Head: Die cast aluminum.
- Centershaft, Support Tube & Float Rod: Tempered aluminum.
- Gears, Cross Stud & Bearing: Stainless steel.
- Drive Magnet: Alnico.
- Gear Housing: Acetal plastic or Aluminum.
- Float: Nitrile rubber.
- Gasket: Buna-N, 0015-00004 or 0015-00079.
- Direct Reading Dial: Aluminum with acrylic crystal, hermetically sealed.
- Side Reading Dial: Aluminum with polycarbonate crystal, hermetically sealed.
- TwinSite Sender: Polyamide.
- Mounting Bolts: Zinc-plated steel 1/4″-28 x 9/16″ long.
*Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pressure ratings subject to change due to temperature and other environmental considerations.