Rochester Gauges 5909S02799 Dial Capsule
The Rochester Remote Ready Dial, R3D® – LP, is a magnetically-driven, Hall Effect compatible dial. Dials are utilized on stationary applications where direct reading plus an electrical signal to a remote fuel level monitor may be required. Models are available to fit all Rochester Junior style liquid-level gauges.
In the area of LP gas measurement, a magnetic drive feature is important because a magnetic drive allows a signal from the float mechanism inside the tank to be transmitted through a solid bulkhead. The R3D® – LP dial is designed to allow a second magnetic coupling. This is a coupling from the R3D® – LP pointer magnet, through the sealed lens and into the Hall Effect Module (sold separately).
- Highly reliable magnetically driven dial
- Hermetically sealed by ultrasonic welding melting and fusing the case into one solid piece, ensuring "no fog"
- Plastic case is resistant to corrosion and wide range of temperatures
- UV stabilized plastic lens and case
- Can be retrofitted on existing LP tank gauges for remote monitoring
- Replacement dial only, Hall Effect components not included
- Mounted to Junior gauges with #0040-00416 stainless steel dial screws (6 -32 x 3/8 in.)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Accuracy: Voltage output ±4% (full scale) of visual dial indication (Float gauge errors not included)
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Operational Voltage Range: 4.5 to 5.5 vdc/ratiometric
- Output Voltage: Ratiometric 5-80% of input voltage @ 5-80% volume
- Resolution: Infinite
- Operating Current: 4.5 mA
- Output Current: ±1 MA
- Crystal and Case: Polycarbonate
- Dial: Painted aluminum