Rochester Gauges 6580-00292 Adjustable Gauge, Custom Cut & Crimp to Length with Float Arm Modification
The 6580-00292 Adjustable gauge is manufactured by Rochester Gauges in Dallas, TX, USA. The 6500 Series Senior gauges mount to a flange with a 2-1/2" 4-bolt circle [63.5mm] and are designed too mounted for use in low-pressure tanks 0-25 psig [0-1.7Bar] containing diesel fuel, gasoline, fuel oil and lubricating oils. Some common applications include construction equipment, stationary generators, boats, farm equipment and home heating.
This adjustable model features a 5” fixed support and a 30” adjustable length float arm. Each 6500 series adjustable gauge ships with a Direct Read Dial, Buna-N gasket and (4) 1⁄4"-28 x 9⁄16" long bolts.
This is the Custom Cut & Crimp to Length version that is modified to your specifications and it will also have a modified float arm to adjust for your tank’s neck length. Please call us (804) 462.5679 to discuss your specifications so we can make one to suit your needs. We have the ability to make the necessary modifications to accomodate different neck lengths and tank depths.
6500 Series Adjustable Gauge General Specifications:
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +158°F, -40°C to 70°C.
- Humidity: Paint exposed portions of gauge, less dial, for marine applications.
- Shock & Vibration: Suitable for mobile applications.
- Power: 0.5 watts maximum for TwinSite® versions.
- Tank Pressure: Up to 25 psig [1,7Bar]
- Accuracy: Accuracy depends upon proper gauge sizing. Senior dials ±7%, Optional TwinSite® dials ±12%. Accuracy may be less depending upon tank shape. Accuracy may be less near full and empty. Accuracy may be less if tank is not level. This gauge is not to be used for filling. All accuracy estimates are expressed as a percent of full scale.
Materials of Construction*
- Head: Die cast aluminum
- Center shaft, Support Tube & Float Rod: Tempered aluminum
- Gears, Cross Stud & Bearings: Stainless steel
- Drive Magnet: Alnico
- Gear Housing: Acetal plastic or Aluminum
- Float: Nitrile rubber
- Gasket: Buna–N, 0015-00004 or 0015-00079
- Direct Reading Dial: Aluminum with acrylic crystal, hermetically sealed.
- Side Reading Dial: Aluminum with polycarbonate crystal, hermetically sealed.
- TwinSite® Sender: Polyamide.
- Mounting Bolts: Zinc-plated steel 1/4”-28 x 9/16” long.
*Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Pressure ratings subject to change due to temperature and other environmental considerations.
Note: For installation instructions see MS-501/502 (mounting standard).