Rochester Gauges 8200 Series Spiral Gauge 8240/8260/8280 24” Length
Rochester Gauges 8200 series spiral gauge is marine grade and suitable for use in water tanks as well as fuel or oil. They are also used in a variety of construction and maintenance vehicles such as road sweepers and water spray trucks.
Tank depth should be at least 1/2” greater than the length of the gauge. The additional depth may be considered "reserve" at the bottom of the tank that will not be measured.
- Standard configuration is with a direct-read dial, although a side-reading dial or TwinSite Sender Dial that communicates with a remote receiver/instrument is also available. These dials may be ordered separately.
- Link to side-reading dial
- Link to TwinSite Sender dial, 240-30 Ohms
- Link to TwinSite Sender dial, 0-90 Ohms
- 1-1⁄2" MNPT tank connection
- Suitable for tank pressures up to 25 PSIG [1,7 Bar] maximum
- Designed for top mounting only in tanks up to 36" [914 mm] deep
- Some models are UL listed for flammable liquids.
Stock levels and lead time for 8200 series gauges fluctuate depending upon the length. If we have the length you order in stock at one of our warehouses it will ship in 3-5 days. If we do not have the length in stock it will be special ordered and the production lead time is generally up to 6-8 weeks.
Please contact us if you have any questions or are looking for a larger quantity of gauges. Larger quantity orders may be eligible for special pricing.