Rochester Gauges 8200 Series Spiral Gauge 8280 20” Length
Rochester Gauges 8280 series spiral gauge is marine grade and suitable for use in water tanks as well as fuel or oil. They are also used in a variety of construction and maintenance vehicles such as road sweepers and water spray trucks.
Tank depth should be at least 1/2” greater than the length of the gauge. The additional depth may be considered "reserve" at the bottom of the tank that will not be measured.
- Standard configuration is with a direct-read dial, although a side-reading dial or TwinSite Dial that sends an electrical signal to a remote receiver and also provides a direct, fractional reading.
- 1-1⁄2" MNPT tank connection
- Suitable for tank pressures up to 25 PSIG [1,7 Bar] maximum
- Designed for top mounting only in tanks up to 36" [914 mm] deep
- Some models are UL listed for flammable liquids.
Contact us if you are interested in a configuration with a side-reading or TwinSite dial.