Rochester Gauges 8260 24” Length Spiral Gauge with Side-Read Dial for 24-1/2”+ Deep Tanks
Rochester Gauges 8200 series spiral gauge is marine grade and suitable for use in water tanks as well as fuel or oil. They are also used in a variety of construction and maintenance vehicles such as road sweepers and water spray trucks.
Tank depth should be at least 1/2” greater than the length of the gauge. The additional depth may be considered "reserve" at the bottom of the tank that will not be measured.
- Standard configuration is with a side-read dial
- Optional direct-read dial or TwinSite Dial that sends an electrical signal to a remote receiver (such as a dashboard instrument) and also provides a direct, fractional reading.
- 1-1⁄2" MNPT tank connection
- Suitable for tank pressures up to 25 PSIG [1,7 Bar] maximum
- Designed for top mounting only in tanks up to 36" [914 mm] deep
- Some models are UL listed for flammable liquids.
Contact us if you are interested in a configuration with a side-reading or TwinSite dial.