These lever-action gauges are designed primarily for use in stationary horizontal cylindrical farm tanks or other tanks with flat heads. They are to be mounted on the centerline in the middle of the head. The maximum recommended float length is 48" [1219mm] which would provide for a maximum tank diameter of 98”. These farm gauges are also available in 1-1⁄2” MNPT (F7183).
SHIPPING NOTICE: THIS ITEM SHIPS VIA UPS ONLY. DO NOT SELECT USPS. IF YOU SELECT USPS, WE WILL SEND YOU AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE FOR THE DIFFERENCE IN SHIPPING COST, IF ANY.
- Designed for mounting on flat ends of horizontal, cylindrical farm tanks.
- 1-1/4” MNPT
- Temperature: Standard operating range is -40°F to 158°F, -40°C to 70°C.
- Humidity: Exposed portion suitable for outdoor applications.
- Shock & Vibration: Suitable for mobile applications with an optional dampened dial, part number 5002s00605.
- Tank Pressure: 0 to 10 PSIG [0 to 0,68 Bar].
- Approvals: U.L. listed for flammable liquids.
Materials of Construction*:
- Head: Aluminum die-casting.
- Support Tube & Float Rod: Aluminum.
- Drive Magnet: Alnico.
- Bearings: Stainless steel.
- Float: Nitrile rubber.
- Dial: Aluminum with acrylic crystal.